My Library Account F.A.Q.
How do I manage my account?
- Go to the library's home page, www.martincountylibrary.org
- Click on blue bar that says "Library Catalog."
- Click Login at the top of the page.
- Enter your barcode number (on the back of your card) and your password. (By default, your password will be your last name.)
- Click on your name (top of the page) to view your checkouts, renew materials and more.
How do I find my password?
We use your last name by default for a password. If you have difficulty with your password, please call the library for assistance at 238-4207.
How do I renew my checkouts?
You can renew your checkouts in three different ways:
- Come into the library and ask a staff person to help you.
- Call the library and ask for a renewal over the phone.
- Renew the items via "My Account." (See above for information on accessing "My Account.")